Six years of blogging
-
I remember when I got my first laptop computer, back when I made a trip to
Canada for winter vacation in 2006. I came back to Okinawa really excited
-- I c...
The Last Inning
-
We lost the first game 5-4 to eliminate us from the RBC Tournament. Going
into the bottom of the 9th up 4-2, the coach decided to stick with the
starting p...
February Update 2012
-
Sorry guys....been a long while....I mostly post things quickly to facebook
about everyday stuff and have been doing my monthly newsletters for those
back ...
more pictures from Kids English Adventure
-
I love this picture!!!! They were having so much fun!!! I forgot name of
the game. But easy and so fun.
One of the water games that they had.
Yuuga blind ...
Hallelujah!
-
Today, *my brother* accepted Jesus as his Savior and Lord!!!
Romans 10:9-11
...if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart
that...