Feb 11, 2009

It's so good to be home. Coming home after vacation is almost as good as the vacation itself.

Although I did come home to one strange thing. Everything was right were I left it in my apartment. But one kitchen cupboard was open, and I know I didn't open it because I never use it except to check the gas gauge.

Also my kitchen floor was covered with water. I cleaned it up before I went to bed and when I woke up it was covered again. I can't see or hear a leak anywhere. Thought when I mopped it up I saw a little more water seep out from under my counter. I think it just seeps out until it's level, then I mop it up, then it seeps out some more.

It must have flooded fairly early after I left because I can see watermarks all the way in the dining room... sigh.

Other than that everything is fantastic. I'm excited to get back to church and work.

On two completely unrelated notes:

The girl next to me is playing a game and absolutely smashing the keyboard. It's very irritating.

I cut my hair this morning. So much fun.

1 Comment:

  1. Kaylin said...
    Welcome back!
    Sorry to hear about your little "lake"

Post a Comment