Apr 20, 2009

That means impolite.

That's what I want to tell people every day when they stare at me.

On Saturday I didn't have to. It was wonderful. I was walking back from Jusco and a group of people were walking the other direction. I would say there about 7 people. One of them was a little girl, about 6 years old. They were all staring at me, except for the little girl

After they passed me I heard the little girl yell out, "这样看他,不礼貌! 不礼貌!不礼貌!" Which means, "Looking at him like that isn't polite! It's not polite! It's not polite!"

I was so happy. That little girl is awesome.

3 Comments:

  1. Kaylin said...
    Haha! That little girl is a gem! Getting told off by a 6 year old! Priceless.
    Unknown said...
    that is one of the bestest things I have ever heard!
    Leah Iona said...
    Awesome girl! But for next time, just remind yourself that people can't help but stare at fabulousness!

Post a Comment